ABOUT USLearn more about the team at Technical Services
Improve Indoor Air Quality of Your Home:
Indoor air pollution is a serious problem that often goes overlooked. That is why we are making it so easy to say yes to cleaner air. Call us today and you’ll get 70% OFF the regular price of our New Home Owners AC Tune Up Air Quality testing package, regularly $199 now only $59.95. We’ll even reward your decision to protect your family with a $20 gift card from any of the above-listed participating merchants.
Indoor Air Pollution:
We know how stressful moving in can be. You’ve probably spent hours cleaning up just trying to get settled in. Unfortunately, you may have overlooked something that can have a serious impact on your health. The air that you breathe. According to the EPA, the air that is circulating in your AC ventilation system is up to 10 times more polluted than outside air, and over 60% of the homes in your area suffer from INDOOR AIR QUALITY problems that can cause serious long-term health issues.
New Homeowner AC Tune-up & Indoor Air Quality Testing Package Includes:
- Check and lubricate any oilable motors.
- Inspect safety equipment.
- Clean out dirt and debris from the bottom of the unit which could jam or damage the engine.
- Run test the heating system.
- Level and calibrate the thermostat as needed.
- Visually inspect the evaporator coil for mold, mildew, and impaction.
- Clean condensing coil.
- Check for any loose of frayed wiring.
- Inspect supply and return plenums.
- Inspect line sets / armor flex.
- Test and monitor operating pressures.
- Check the Freon to make sure it is within specs.
- Clean the filters or if necessary, replace the filter with a new 3 to 5-year washable filter for FREE.
- Flush and Vacuum out the drain line.
- Add algaecide tablets to the drain pan to help prevent the drain line from overflowing.
- Visually check your ductwork for any leaks and separations to make sure you have proper air flow.
- Measure amp draw and voltage differential.
- Test valves for leaks.
- Check ducts for mold and airflow were accessible.
- Sanitize air-handler to kill bacteria & microbial growth.
- Perform air quality testing using UL Laboratories approved testing methods.
- Schedule follow-up or additional testing as required.
- Professional INDOOR AIR QUALITY evaluation and consultation.
- INDOOR AIR QUALITY improvement manual and other Air Quality tools.
DON’T TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR FAMILY’S HEALTH? CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION.